Převzato z xda-developers:
[QUOTE=3xeno;11285881]To flash a kernel:
* Download the ZIP file of HCDR.Kernel 4.1 from the thread I linked above and place it on your SD Card
* Reboot into Recovery by switching off the phone, then, switching it on using the Power Key + Volume Down Key. This will enter the HBOOT Menu. Wait for the Text Scroll to get over, then, browse to „RECOVERY“ using the Volume Down Key, and Press the Power Key when it is highlighted. The device will now restart in Recovery Mode.
* Here, go to Nandroid and Take a Nandroid Backup. In Recovery Menu, you can scroll up and down using the trackpad, and, select entries using the trackpad key.
* After the Nandroid backup is complete, press the Power Button to get back to Recovery Menu, then, Select the „Install ZIP from SDC“, Browse to the the HCDR.Kernel ZIP file on your SD card, and select it. It will ask „Are you sure…. “ Select Yes.
* Wait till it installs, and, after that, Select „Reboot System now“
BTW, this is the same process used to install Custom ROM’s like CM7, WildPuzzle etc. Just so you know.
One more guide:
Check Part 3 – Installing a Custom ROM. Installing a Kernel has the same procedure.[/QUOTE]
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
Napsáno z WordPress for Android